1. Su-Pyo finished beautiful drawings.
2. Mingi printed them on a special paper for ironing on fabric.
And cut out the original fabric in pieces.
3. The pieces went through the overlock machine and came together to form an apron.
4. Drawings were fixed on garment and got embroidered.
5. The hand made label completed the apron by hand sewing.
6. Finished ironed and taged aprons piled to be sent to Germany
for presentation on Markt der Sinne 2013.
See you there! ;)
The first product of our drawing story, apron for kids 20 pieces have arrived to me in Germany, to be shown on the craft show, Markt der Sinne in November.
To read more…the first product of drawing story.
We got the feedback from one of our friend, whose child already wore and used the first design of our apron. So there’re some change by corrections, like the different textile and the way of fastening and banding.
Thank you so much again for the precious opinion, S!! ;-)
making the paper pattern for a new item.
cutting out the fabric.
Have a lovely weekend!~;D
preparing the present for a friend’s child.